The OM.Net Membership Module seamlessly extends OM.Net, giving you a configurable, flexible system to manage your subscription requirements.
Memberships can be maintained for individuals or organisations and can be processed in a variety of ways, helping you manage complex fee structures and grades. OM.Net can be tailored to meet customer specific membership calculation requirements.
If you need to manage many membership schemes for different associations, the OM.Net Multi-Company features allow you to compartmentalise your generated revenue for accounting and analysis across all modules.
OM.Net Membership can improve:
- Retention rates, automated billing processes with Direct Debits can encourage renewal
- Simple Statements, quickly access balances outstanding and payments
- Discount pricing, joining incentives, pro-rata adjustments and special discounts
- Add on support, magazine subscriptions, insurances and optional extras
- Invoice processing, multiple, flexible ways to administrate invoices
The key features of
- Bulk and individual renewals reminder
- Range based fees
- Variations of installments
monthly, qtrly, yearly, bi-annually
- Bulk and individual lapsing
- Early payment discounts
- Self-Service with OM.Net Web Tools
- Direct debits
AUDDIS / ADDACS / ARRUD
- Document automation renewal notices, reminder letters, pro-forma invoices
- Bulk and individual processing
- Aged Debtor and account statements
- Payer choices self-pay, joint, linked, paid by other